The foci of support include
- enhancing teachers’ understanding of STEAM education and SDL,
- enhancing teachers’ mastery of learning design strategies to promote STEAM education through SDL and related assessment strategies,
- using technologies to support teachers to design, implement and share SDL in STEAM practices,
- developing 21st century skills and solid knowledge and skills of different STEAM disciplines in students through on-site implementation of STEAM cycles, and
- facilitating peering learning among teachers, collaboration among schools and scaling up innovative practices through learning clusters.