The foci of support include
- enhancing teachers’ understanding of STEM education and SDL,
- enhancing teachers’ mastery of learning design strategies to promote STEM education through SDL and related assessment strategies,
- using technologies to support teachers to design, implement and share SDL in STEM practices,
- developing 21st century skills and solid knowledge and skills of different STEM disciplines in students through on-site implementation of STEM cycles, and
- facilitating peering learning among teachers, collaboration among schools and scaling up innovative practices through learning clusters.