The support measures include:
- on-site support and professional training for teachers and school leaders to facilitate learning design of STEAM lessons, school-based curriculum development and leadership capacity building,
- Resource Schools and school clusters to facilitate peer learning and collaboration among Network and Resource Schools,
- training on technologies to support learning design and knowledge management of Network and Resource Schools,
- award schemes and dissemination activities to share good practices of SDL in STEAM education and celebrate the success of students and teachers, and
- collaboration with local industries and other STEAM-related networks to expand the social capital of Network and Resource Schools.